What information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Name, Email address, Mailing address, Phone number, Credit card information, Social Security Number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
We process financial transactions through a secure third party.
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart,
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
It may turn off some of the features of the site.
Third Party Disclosure
We may sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information (PII) to outside parties
What PII (Personally Identifiable Information) may we sell, trade or transfer?
• address city or town
• phone #
Detailed explanation as to why we engage in this practice:
We may occasionally provide information to 3rd parties for marketing, analytics or other purposes.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We have not enable Google AdSense on our site but we may do so on the future.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13.