"With great respect and love, I honor my heart, my inner teacher..."
is a sublime affirmation of a daily mantra that can guide you in knowing, loving, and honoring your inner teacher. Discover how to mindfully check in with yourself and create whole body health—health that is more than simply the absence of illness. In this spiritually oriented guide to self-care, the use of introspection, mindfulness, ritual, and love to help cure a wide range of existential woes with deeply nurturing and sacred practices and activities that include:
- Considering what your karmic and Dharma purpose is
- Using heart-opening practices to align with the seat of your soul
- Cultivating loving kindness, compassion, and forgiveness in yourself, and then pay it forward
- Performing motional housecleaning to deal with stuck unprocessed emotions
- Nourishing yourself and beauty rituals to celebrate your body
Experience using intentions, meditation, and healing movement/breathwork techniques for calm and centered living. Use sensory modulation techniques to access the sacred gateways to your consciousness. Gain guidance on creating your own optimal daily practice of deeply nurturing yourself toward wholeness.
Course 182145 CEUs available, see page 43
Date Tuesdays, August 7, 14, 21
Cost $85/75 payment 10 days in advance