Infinity Foundation is the Chicago area's leading holistic education center. Infinity offers Courses For Life®, providing you with experiential courses in personal, professional, and spiritual growth to enhance your life.
Whether you are at the entry level to the vast world of holistic education, health and healing or seeking advanced training and certification, we are here to serve you. You are invited to attend our courses and free mini-workshops.
The Summer-Fall 2017 course guide is out now. Request a Free Course Guide.
Infinity Foundation Named Best Place for Lifelong Learning Classes and Best Place for Meditation.
All answers lie within you. As a true seeker, it is vital to go deep into your own consciousness to come closer to realizing the truth of your existence. Develop a strong level of trust in your own internal guidance system. Go beyond what is to access infinite awareness. It is not necessary to have a near death experience, as Eben Alexander did, to tap into this knowledge, it can be internally cultivated.
Join Eben Alexander, MD, New York Times bestselling author of Proof of Heaven and The Map of Heaven and Karen Newell, co-founder of Sacred Acoustics, on an exploration of oneness and sound-enhanced meditations to deepen your connection to Infinite source. Expand your consciousness to connect to all that is, oneness. Discover the realization that you are connected spiritually which can positivity shift and enhance your life profoundly.
Journey beyond the so-called reality of your five senses. Delve into extraordinary experiences in the spiritual realm and find out how it is readily available to you. Gain the wisdom that this is a fundamental part of your collective truth. Oneness in all of creation is primary throughout existence and fortunately, you can access this fountain of information and gain firsthand knowledge of it.
You are an eternal soul living multiple human lifetimes with a purpose for being here. Expand your purpose through experientials, discussion, and question and answers to explore:
- Transcending the limitations of the human brain and the physical-material realm.
- Accessing Infinite awareness.
- Connecting to oneness within your life and all of life.
- Integrating your soul’s journey into your physical life.
Decisions, directions, choices, and outcomes are transformed through this greater awareness. Through meditation, strengthen heart connections and your soul perspective. Consciously live beyond illusions and know without a doubt that answers truly lie within you. Deepen the connection to your soul’s journey and discover how it interrelates with all of evolving consciousness.
Realizing oneness leads you to unprecedented individual growth and understanding. As you discover your soul’s true purpose, you can help shift the current predominant world paradigm into one that acknowledges oneness and interconnectedness with all.
Annual Gala Celebrating 20 Years
Friday, May 19, 2017
5:30 - 7:30 PM
Silent Auction Browse & Bid
VIP Meet & greet with Caroline Myss,
2017 Infinity foundation spirit award recipient.
Additional registration required for Meet & Greet
Rich Maisel, pianist
Presentation of the 2017 Infinity Foundation Spirit Award to Caroline Myss,
Cocktail Attaire | Sports Jacket
To register for the meet and greet with Caroline Myss, add the Gala registration to your cart, then go the meet and greet page to register.
Discover awe-inspiring tools and techniques to expand and develop your intuition and psychic awareness. Being psychic or intuitive is a natural process once you boost your understanding to tap into it by:
- Exploring basic, yet profound, simple applications of the hows and whys intuition works.
- Gaining confidence to access your intuition by using various meditation and visualization techniques to expand your abilities.
- Appreciating what psychic truly means, as opposed to just being intuitively aware.
Join John Holland, best selling author of The Spirit Whisperer to develop and expand your innate psychic strengths. Take this special opportunity to study with Holland whose teaching style is filled with fun, intrigue, and i chock full of spiritual intuitive information you can apply to all areas of your life.
Determine the fundamental differences between clairvoyance, clairaudience, and clairsentience with engaging and practical group experientials for you to discern the difference. Identify which one of your psychic abilities is naturally the strongest and what you can do to develop it further. Discover how to use your body as a psychic antenna to get the most out of your life.
Explore how to interpret the main seven chakras, read their signals, and use that information to aid your psychic development. The seven major energy points, and more importantly their location, affect your mind, body and spirit. Chakras, or energy centers, correspond to the endocrine glands and run up along the spinal cord as an integral part of your life force. Recognize the colors associated with each chakra and acquaint yourself with how to use color to maximize your overall well-being. Balance, clear, or unblock your own chakras to lead a more harmonious and fulfilled life. Become informed about how chakras affect your health, energy, and spiritual development. Use breathing techniques as part of your daily routine to keep the chakras vibrating effectively.
The blaze of color or aura that surrounds a body can be seen using your clairvoyant vision. Sense and see auras in both people and objects. Interpret auric colors and corresponding emotional states. Read an aura—a record keeper of thoughts. Open and expand your own aura with psychic protection. Integrate these methods using essential safety techniques and psychic etiquette as you:
- Further you intuition with psychometry—receiving impressions from objects.
- Relate to your dreams, the language of Spirit, to read symbols and images.
- Experience doing psychic readings for yourself and others.
- Reach beyond your five senses to take your psychic development to the next level.
Gain a greater awareness of the disciplines and methods of living psychically and apply them in your home and work life, as well as your personal and business relationships.
Whether you are newly using intuition or have a solid understanding, gain more confidence and trust in your intuitive capabilities. The answers and knowledge you receive using your intuition bring peace of mind, contentment, and happiness. Intuition supports your spiritual development and the techniques give you a road map for the future.
Mindfulness is the essential heart of Buddhist teachings. Mindful living is a way of loving and more fully accepting yourself and the world. There are six kinds of mindfulness, according to ancient, yet timely, Tibetan meditation traditions. Find out how to let go of impediments to open communication and healthy relationships. Discover methods to deal with challenging emotions, essential in leading a healthy well-balanced, harmonious life.
Join Lama Surya Das, bestselling author and recipient of the 2003 Infinity Foundation Spirit Award, who is one of the most learned and respected Buddhist teachers in the West. In his original, light, and lively style, discuss, study, and practice meditation and mindfulness to integrate it into your daily-life practice. Engage in mindfulness practices by:
- Recognizing: Notice with equanimity a familiar stimulus that habitually pushes your hot buttons and triggers, an unfulfilling, retaliatory response such as harsh words or unfair treatment, that might very well provoke retaliation in kind.
- Recollecting: With remindfulness, remember the downsides and disadvantages of returning hatred with hatred, anger with anger, harm with harm. Buddha said, “Hatred is not appeased by hatred. Hatred is appeased only by love.” Recollect the upside—the significant advantages of practicing patience, forbearance, tolerance, and stoic acceptance of karma and its repercussions. Find and mine the sacred pause.
- Refraining and restraining, through reframing: Practice recognizing the adversary or critic as a teacher, friend, ally in helping you develop patience and overcome unconscious, habitual, and unproductive reaction patterns. The most difficult person or situation can become your greatest teacher, your greatest opportunity.
- Relinquishing: Give up habitual conditioned reactivity and let go of impulsive urges in favor of more consciously chosen intelligent responsiveness. Accept the fact that such urges arise, and become informed how not to suppress or indulge them. Find out how to let them be without acting on them and ultimately dissolve them.
- Reconditioning and deconditioning habitual reactivity through remindfulness: Recall an entire situational dynamic you have now reviewed, while refraining, relinquishing, and reflecting on how little it will matter in a few months and years. Discover letting go of unwholesome reaction patterns.
- Responding appropriately, intelligently, consciously, choicefully, and proactively, rather than reactively: In some cases, this may translate into doing nothing or in other cases responding with equanimity. Make wiser, more skillful decisions based on conscious awareness and experience.
Through cultivating mindful awareness and lucid presence, enable yourself to live more fully and truly inhabit each and every moment. Increase calm and inner peace, focus and attention span, effectiveness, patience, and resilience. Spirituality can be the medicine for all that afflicts you. Discover how to utilize these levels and stages of mindfulness to obtain multiple benefits, both secular and sacred. This retreat is for both new and experienced meditators. Bring a cushion if you would like to sit on the floor. Chairs are provided. The Saturday night optional evening program includes guided meditation, chanting, and lively questions and answers.
Real love is about developing a core within and an ability to love beyond reciprocating. It invites you to practice courage, as well as resilience, self-forgiveness, acceptance, gratitude, and letting go.
Join Sharon Salzberg, one of the most influential meditation teachers in the West, in her most recent work and upcoming release, Real Love. Move beyond the standard definition of love as intense affection, romance, adoration, strong attachment, and personal attraction. Discover how to redefine and explore a world of greater possibility to experience love in a more essential way, without the stale narratives perpetuated by popular culture. Move from feelings of alienation to reconciliation and peace while still maintaining your integrity. Experience and appreciate love as a more sustaining and sustainable kind of happiness.
Increase awareness and a sense of deep connection with yourself and others. Apply mindfulness and loving kindness to reach into your heart, open it, and take risks by breaking free of the limits and expectations of love. Create a spacious balance of mind that allows you a more direct, experiential relationship with love.
Identifying and acknowledging your habitual thought patterns is the first step in developing a greater sense of awareness regarding your moment-to-moment existence. With core mindfulness and loving kindness techniques and meditation experientials, be guided through methods that best align with where you are right now by:
- Acknowledging and reconciling the inclusion of loving with yourself, others, and the world.
- Connecting and fostering self-love and love for others.
- Enhancing your capacity to love and receive the love of others with acceptance and a new perspective.
In these practices, you are invited to return, abide, and dwell in the flourishing of your potential. Rather than fall in and out of love, rise in love. Experience more compassion and well-being, connection, and a stronger sense of authenticity.
This retreat is for both new and experienced meditators. Bring a cushion if you would like to sit on the floor. Chairs are provided. The Saturday night optional program offers time for questions and answers and guided meditation.